Hi Yishayw,

right, I for that reason I said you were right. Sometimes when a refactor
is done, maybe some side case is not seen at the time of doing it. That was
the case for nesting in html. For that reason I do my best to solve it
ASAP.

In the way I solved, now HTML works as expected and still we're maintaining
the separation with Basic. I only say that we should not fear changes,
since use to be for the good, and changes should involve to adapt to them.
We're no in 0.9.3 to 0.9.4 and still with low user base, so, now is the
time to make the changes to structure and organization we need. Alex,
Peter, and others have comment in the recent past about that, and that's
the reason of a change like this one.

I'm doing my best to try to not break things, but only say, that in case I
break something, I expect you all have patience and help me to fix it,
while keeping the motivation of the changes.

Regarding the motivations: Royale has many libraries that are somewhat the
core. One is Core (of course) and then others orbit but are optional
(Collections, Binding, Network,...) depending of your needs you link one or
another.

Then we have ui sets (Basic, Jewel, MDL, CreateJS, Flat,...). Until now all
sets was Basic dependent. I started Jewel in that way. Then after much
conversations with Alex, I see that was not the right way to go, and prefer
to extend UIBase, instead of the control in Basic (in case it exits). Alex
said many times that Basic was only a ui set, and as we evolve others could
be developed. Now, that's real, and Jewel is no more Basic dependent. This
have many advantages, the most visible is a 40% drop  off in Apps file size
that uses Jewel, since Basic things that never was used are there any more.
Another thing is that Basic things that could mess the intended behaviour
in Jewel will never happen since is not present anymore. Other is that I
can develop freely Jewel without having to deal with Basic and possible
things I could break to make Jewel work.

That at the cost of a few little problems like we are having. But expect we
solve it all, or maybe we could find one or another in the following
days...at least after several days, seems there's no big problems with this
refactor, only few ones.

thanks for your kinky works about Jewel! :)

Carls