Hi Harbs,

in the point you are discussing here, I'm with you, and as well proposed a
way to fix it in the other emails: Extract States/MXML functionality in
Core so Group and HTML elements can use it. GroupBase seems not a class
that should remain since seems does not apport nothing at the moment. I
think as well HTML needs States, or said in other way. Al most all visual
components declarable vía MXML, should be, since for users will be very
strange that some could do it and other not...
It's a matter of consistency all over Royale.