If HTML needs Group, that means Group is core, and that means it needs to
go to Core. If not, I can use HTML without link Basic, and btw, bringing
lots of things that Jewel Apps will never need and interfiere with the
normal behavior.

> I see things a bit differently than you.
>
> Basic actually has two different “parts”. One is the Components (i.e.
> Label, List, Dropdown, etc.) and the other is “core” functionality and
> optional functionality (i.e. UIBase, Group, many beads, views etc.)

As I stated many mails ago in this thread, maybe the problem is that we
need a intermediate library between Core and Basic, but I think if that
would be needed something more simple is to make it go to Core. Or said in
other words...If we have "core" package and basic and "html" package in
Core, that is a clue that something is wrong in the separation we are
trying to do.

> The first part of Basic is not really core, but the second part is. I
> don’t see the benefit of pulling out the “core” part of Basic and put it
> into the Core library. I definitely don’t see a benefit to duplicating
> these core pieces in other component sets.

I don't want to duplicate. duplication is only a colateral behavior of the
refactor. Some of that clases will evolve with Jewel since will serve to
what Jewel tries to do. Others maybe could be removed if we refine more
this refactor. Others are simple the implementation of some core class and
is normal to have one for UI set