Harbs,

I think your proposal is the same like putting classes on Core and left
Basic with components.
In your proposal people will need to link Core+Basic and people using basic
components will link BasicComponents.
but that's the same that I did just that Core is like Core+Basic, if we
think that what I put from Basic into Core was really core, that
was gran part of the conversations with Alex through this weeks.

I think we'll get less headaches if we have only Core than split into two,
since if folks needs all those classes, they'll need to link all...and so
that's fits better for me under the name "Core".