Hi Harbs,

> Hi Carlos,
>
> I’d like to be clear about one thing:
>
> I have had my app break *many* times while we’ve been developing Royale
> and changing things. That’s OK. That’s part of the cost of working on the
> bleeding edge. I’m fine adjusting things to invest in improving our
> framework.
>
> I only have trouble if the changes are not warranted. I’m not convinced
> that these changes were warranted. We also agreed about a half a year ago
> that all breaking changes should be done in a feature branch. That’s
> something we’ve been pretty good at in general lately. We all agree that it
> was a mistake to make these changes on the develop branch, but mistakes
> happen and and let’s work with that.

If you see the I really did a feature branch...only that it was only one
commit and then merged. then I did one commit more for a thing I forget,
and then I was fixing things you and others say.

> Instead of pointing fingers, let’s try to focus on the technical reasons
> for refactoring and figuring out how and where refactoring should be done
> (if at all). If a refactor breaks my app(s), I’ll deal with it. But, let’s
> please first come to an agreement on what is best to do on technical merit.

but I expressed largely about the technical merit, for 90 emails in this
thread. You talk about this philosophic and I pointed you many tangible
technical reasons, and in opposite, you only give me philosophical reason
on your part...

> I’m making an effort to be quiet now to get input from others. I think
> I’ve already said pretty much what I’ve had to say.

I spent all the they with this, and I'm really upset on how my work is
saw...