what was the way FlashBuilder or IntelliJ work about this?
I assume that if Maven is using this is since the compiler supports it, so
-theme should work, and IDEs should leverage that compiler argument.
Hope Alex could throw some light on this, I remember he tries Jewel some
weeks ago successfully (I think with ANT)