Definitely ant build for all themes is broken. There is absolutely no swcs.
However I did small experiment - I build specific theme by Maven and it
produces for me:

*/themes/Jewel-Light-NoFlat-Primary-Blue-Theme/target/Jewel-Light-NoFlat-Primary-Blue-Theme-0.9.4-SNAPSHOT-js.swc*

I have added in Moonshine in project Settings Additional compiler options:

*-theme=${royalelib}/themes/Jewel-Light-NoFlat-Primary-Blue-Theme/target/Jewel-Light-NoFlat-Primary-Blue-Theme-0.9.4-SNAPSHOT-js.swc*

And Example: "
*BE0006_Binding_the_text_property_of_a_Jewel_Textinput_to_update_a_text_label*"
successfully loaded theme. We definitely have solution for the path problem!

Many Thanks Josh.

The only thing which have to be fix is ANT build.

Thanks,
Piotr

Piotr Zarzycki