There are Date tests in TestRoyaleGlobalClasses.java

In this case, the issue may be in how to set up a copy of the tests to work
with js.swc instead of playerglobal.swc.

Regarding read-only properties, I think the externc compiler might have a way
of doing that.  It would likely involve one of the JSDoc annotations or an
interface.  And the result should be a getter without a setter.  I don't have
time to look for it right now.  It would be best to deal with this in the
typedefs instead of in the compiler, IMO.

My 2 cents,
-Alex