Hi
Our Apache Royale Application has been compiled successfully. Java side
Application is running as before on Tomcat Server.
Our Application shows initial screen on browser i.e. Login Screen using
http://localhost:8080/SHMA/index.html . When we click on LoginButton,On click
event we call a server side method using mx:remoteobject .
Following are the configuration details :
We are using these configuration files for Royale - Java Communication :
https://github.com/alinakazi/configFiles
We want to call our Java side methods using mx:RemoteObject in our Royale
Application.
We have provided Destination property as shmUserSetupBO_General.
shmUserSetupBO_General destination is defined in remoting-config.xml file.

<mx:RemoteObject id="roLogin" channelSet="{parentApplication.amfChannelSet}"
showBusyCursor="true"
        destination="shmUserSetupBO_General" fault="fn_HandleFault(event);"
        result="fn_roLoginRH(event);"/>

Our Royale Application is unable to communicate with server side code.
We have tried it using endpoint property as well but still no response from
server side Java Application.
endpoint = "http://localhost:8080/messagebroker/websocket-amf";

Thanks in Advance,
Alina Kazi