Never mind,  Figured it out.  I'll switch over to using this style.

container.element.style.zIndex;

-Mark K

-----Original Message-----
From: Kessler CTR Mark J
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:57 AM
To: dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: PopUpManager question

I finally got a chance to get back to testing out a conversion of one of small
apps.  I only have this week to work on it.  We couldn't find a working
PopUpManager, so we created one.  It works pretty good however we tried to
update the z-index on the popup directly using a style, but something is
stripping out our "z-index:"  property.  It is not stripping any of our other
CSS properties.

What is the best way to change the CSS styles directly on a container?

-Mark K