Hi Piotr,
It’s an amazing offer and I’m sorry if there’s not much response. I am working
on the doc section and spent some time on SO. I can’t meet the deadline though
since my time is limited. You asked me to write an article on Royale vs React
and I would like to do so but again need more time.
So I hope you’ll get more response to your call.
Succes
Dany

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone