You're welcome to revert my commits, if you think it will help. However,
I'm not sure that's the correct solution.

We're in a weird state right now because royale-compiler and
royale-typedefs are both on 0.9.9-SNAPSHOT, and royale-asjs was just
reverted to 0.9.8-SNAPSHOT. With that in mind, it probably shouldn't be
surprising if builds are failing.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>