Hi,

I'm using FormHeading when I have a lot of fields and want to create a
vertical separation (group of data).
It's OK, however I needed now to use in the FormHeading texto some HTML
(basic stuff like strong and br), however the property "text" of
FormHeading it's for simple real strings and not HTML.
I saw the html property, however this property does nothing.
It's something that it's not already implemented in the core or I'm missing
something ?

I saw tht I can workaround, using a pure html:Div with innerHTML but I have
read in the past that I should avoid it.