Thank you very much.
I see the bug.
I hope that the Label (html property) that FormHeading that depends on,
doesn't have the same issue :)

About the sanitize:
Should this be really a reponsibility of FormHeadingView !?
Shouldn't the responsibility on one of the edges (the limit of html
property core or on the end application) ?
In the middle, we could ending "sanitizing" too much just to be ensure.

Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia segunda, 17/10/2022 à(s)
19:25: