There’s a sanitizeHTML helper function that’s relatively new.

I don’t have a strong opinion on whether it should be sanitized by default or
that should be the application developer’s responsibility.

As far as PAYG is concerned, it’s better to put the responsibility on the app
developer.

As far as security is concerned, it would be better to sanitize in the
framework.

I personally would give precedence to PAYG because the threat of a XSS attack
using innerHTML is a bit of a stretch in Royale.

We should come up with a policy, document it, and stick to it across the
framework.

If we do sanitize in the components, it should probably happen in the model
setter.

What do others think?