Hi,

Yes, it seems that this component does not exist at the moment in the
framework.
Meanwhile, I started to develop this component and it's now partial
finished and I am trying my best to make enough generic to add it to the
framework.

Thanks.

Maria Jose Esteve <mjest...@iest.com> escreveu no dia sexta, 6/01/2023 à(s)
12:10: