Usually you see menu context in aplications like designers.
On my use case I dedicide to put a context menu in a datagrid with checkbox
column to allow the user to check all and uncheck all, avoinding more
buttons on the screen.
By the end of March (if my estimate don't fail), I will finish this
application develop (the first version) after a year of development.
I will put in the mailing list for all can see :)