From: Hugo Ferreira<mailto:hferreira...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2023 1:00 AM
To: dev@royale.apache.org<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Right click bead for context menu

Hi,

I have committed today the ContextMenu component (no Jewel dependency).

Example of usage:

<j:beads>

    <js:ContextMenu>

                    click="checkAll(true)"/>

                    visible="{this.isEditable()}"

                    click="checkAll(false)"/>

    </js:ContextMenu>

</j:beads>

The context menu can be added to any component area (inclusive and tested
in itemrender DataGrid).

Hugo Ferreira <hferreira...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia sábado, 7/01/2023
à(s) 01:51: