Hi Maria,

Many thanks for the CI link.

As I changed my computer, I need to setup again tools to compile SDK. So to save time I will use your links

Fred

Le 2023-04-25 21:58, Maria Jose Esteve a écrit :

Hi, can you compile the SDK?
If you can't, this is a CI server access:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/job/Royale-asjs/

Hiedra

-----Mensaje original-----
De: cont...@cristallium.com <cont...@cristallium.com>
Enviado el: martes, 25 de abril de 2023 19:46
Para: dev@royale.apache.org
Asunto: Performance issue with Datagrid / last build download issue

Hi All,

I'm on a dev using Apache Royale with Jewel DataGrid tryng to show about
500 rows.

But I have an issue when I set dataprovider : the application is hanging about 20 seconds... Then I saw that there is a VirtualDataGrid.

Using it is very fast. But there is an issue with vertical scrollbar :
when using it from bottom to upper, it's working right, but from upper to bottom the thumb goes away (on Chrome). The issue is visible on Tour de Jewel :

https://royale.apache.org/tourdejewel/#!virtual_lists_panel

(it's working is scrolling slow, but if I move down a little fast, then the thumb go away from mouse and go immediatly to the end at bottom of
list)

On Firefox : there is one scrollbar but when can't reach the end of list and on chrome there are 2 scrollbars, we can reach end of list but there is an issue on using scrollbar from top to bottom

I saw a fix by Hugo, so I wanted to download last build on :

http://apacheroyaleci2.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/royale-asjs_jsonly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/

Unfortunaly it's dead. Is there a way to download last build on other link ?

Regards

nb : I'm using sdk 0.9.10