Hi Hugo,

Thank a lot for your reply and sharing.
I don't know if it's an issue with my webmail, I don't have an attachment. Could you send it directly on my email ? (contact at cristallium.com ) I will try with latest build from source to have some of your fix and study your DataGrid.as
I will keep you in touch if I can do more improvements
Regards
Fred