I added InfiniteScroller.

You can use it like this:

<js:List id=“myList”>
<js:beads>
<js:InfiniteScroller scrollEnd=“getMoreData()”/>
</js:beads>
</js:List>

If the scroll container is not the actual list, you should use it like this:
<js:Group id=“scrollContainer”>
<js:List id=“myList”>
<js:beads>
<js:InfiniteScroller scrollEnd=“getMoreData()”
scrollContainer=“{scrollContainer}”/>
</js:beads>
</js:List>
</js:Group>

I’ll try to add the other bead tomorrow…

Harbs