Yes, we were burned by this. The changelog mapping will be regenerated
instead of migrated and the result will completely hose the job
(because the mapping was not generated deterministically in previous
versions of Samza). I don't understand why the migration code was
removed but it was, and to the best of my knowledge the necessity to
not skip version 0.10.0 when upgrading was not documented, let alone
enforced.

--

    Tommy Becker

    Senior Software Engineer

    O +1 919.460.4747

    tivo.com

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or
distribution of this email (or any attachments) by others is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and
permanently delete this email and any attachments. No employee or agent of TiVo
Inc. is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of TiVo Inc. by
email. Binding agreements with TiVo Inc. may only be made by a signed written
agreement.