Hello Niklas:
  Thank you very much for your help!
  I would have to start doing function "resizeable margins", and I already have 
some ideas.
  As you said, ScPreview::Paint is in sc/source/ui/view/preview.cxx.
  If I encounter difficulties in the course of this work, I hope we can get 
your help,thank you!

Best Regards!

gao zemin
  




gaozm
2007-03-02



发件人: Niklas Nebel
发送时间: 2007-03-01 18:31:15
收件人: [email protected]
抄送: 
主题: Re: [sc-dev] Request some assistance

gaozm wrote:
> I would like to start "resizeable margins", but I don't know whether
> this project has been started by others, if it has been started, I
> must contact them? I  hope you can give me some help and suggestions.

I'm not aware of anyone who's working on it.

The class ScPreview is derived from Window (from the VCL module), so you
can use OutputDevice methods in ScPreview::Paint to add to its display.

Niklas

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to