On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:48:01 -0400
Kohei Yoshida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 16:32 +0200, Loiseleur Michel wrote:
>
> > Well, there's already in OOo code Python, StarBasic and Java. Now I see
> > Ruby and R.
>
> Just to be clear, we are not talking about Ruby the language, but Ruby
> the phonetic guide text.  See
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_character
>
> So, are your comments above for the ruby characters, or Ruby the
> programming language?

I'm sorry that for confusing you.
Unfortunately, we are not talking about Ruby the programing language.

Let's use the word "phonetic text" to refer "ruby" for this topic as
far as possible. For traditional reasons, we sometimes have no choise
to use the word "ruby". Please forgive me.

Regards,
--
 Japanese Native-Language project
 Good-Day Inc.