Hi everyone,

Posted 0.1.7 up at http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/R_and_Calc

Leonard -- sorry for being so modest with the version system! But please
don't worry, we're actually going to jump to "1.0" as soon as enough bugs
are fixed. I won't be adding new features until the current bugs are worked
out.

Speaking of bugs, I *think* I fixed the Windows image problem. Also, I think
I fixed the problem for outputting text and Strings (at least some of these
problems). You can also output a matrix of labels, though they have to be
the same text (e.g. {$OUT#A1:C10}<-hello )

Leonard -- one more question... You'll notice the plot commands use JPG and
PNG files. Do you know if there's any way to send output to an EPS (or
similar) file without having an R window pop up? i.e. Sending it to print an
EPS wouldn't be a good idea, but rather using a command similar to the
jpeg() command.

Niklas -- can you please elaborate on the CLASSPATH settings you used to get
the GUI menus to work? They worked for me without any problems, on both
Fedore Core, Ubuntu, and Windows XP, so I'd really appreciate some more
advice on this bug.

Thank you,
Wojciech