great patch. I hope to see it integrated in stable OOo asap!

Does it at the same time ensure the support for the same linefeeds in OOo
Base when a Calc sheets is used as data source?

My typical work flow is:
rich text  (linefeeds, italics, weblinks,..) data in Calc sheets -> database
view in Base -> text with layout in Writer... where the original formatting
is lost until now.

Thanks.
B.

(if it matters I'm currently running OOo 2.4.1 in Ubuntu Hardy)