Bertreh wrote:
great patch. I hope to see it integrated in stable OOo asap!

Does it at the same time ensure the support for the same linefeeds in OOo
Base when a Calc sheets is used as data source?

My typical work flow is:
rich text  (linefeeds, italics, weblinks,..) data in Calc sheets -> database
view in Base -> text with layout in Writer... where the original formatting
is lost until now.

Thanks.
B.

(if it matters I'm currently running OOo 2.4.1 in Ubuntu Hardy)

Bertreh, I'm not familiar with Base, so am not entirely sure what to check. There is a good chance it has been fixed unless the linking of the two involves code explicitly calling ScEditUtil::GetSpaceDelimitedString. The patch definitely needs lots of testing and it would help if you were to try it out. You could either explain the steps for me to recreate what you're doing (point me to relevant docs) or try out my Linux prebuilt version, which you can download from my OOo page at
http://www.fultondesigns.co.uk/openoffice.org

William