Hey Julian,

So it appears we haven't done the IP clearance/acceptance process, though we do
have an SGA on file for SDAP [1][2]. I have the .xml file filled out, though
the process description states an officer or member is required to do this
process, I could try to check it in myself, or send it to you for review, then
start the IPMC thread.

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/