Hello,

I would like to start the discussion on merging sentry-ha-redesign branch
with master.

As of now most of the changes from master are merged into
sentry-ha-redesign. The major missing part is SENTRY-1205 (Refactor the
code for sentry-provider-db and create sentry-service module) and
associated issues. This refactoring is very hard to port, especially since
there is very little information in the JIRA on why it was done and how it
was done - was it merely moving files around or more then that. I would
seriously consider not including this change in 1.8.

So in regards to the merge we have several options:

   - Attempt to merge master into sentry-ha-redesign, resolve any conflicts
   and later commit the merge to master. This will cause merge commit on master
   - Finish work on sentry-ha-redesign, make sure that relevant commits are
   ported from master, and then making this a master branch and making current
   master a special branch left for reference purposes. This will likely leave
   SENTRY-1205 and related issues out.

What does community think about this?

- Alex