I would like to make a more concrete proposal and I am interested in opinion
from Sentry PMC members on this.

I would propose the following approach for merging Sentry HA into Sentry master:

Cherry-pick any commits that happened since sentry-ha-redesign was forked,
except a few described below
Exclude big refactoring commit (SENTRY-1205) and related commits (SENTRY-1436,
SENTRY-1438, SENTRY-1406)
Rename master to a dev branch
Rename sentry-ha-redesign to master

What does community think about such approach?

- Alex