I agree with Sergio but I'm not sure if current plan is to release HA
functionality.
If we plan to make it a release, we need to make sure sentry HA works with
one of the versions of Hive where

   1. Notification log  implementation has the functionality that sentry
   needs.
   2. Supports authorization V1.

-Kalyan

-Kalyan