Hi Team,
Here is the board report of ServiceComb that I prepared this quarter.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the report.

The mission of Apache ServiceComb is the creation and maintenance of software
related to a microservice framework that provides a set of tools and components
to make development and deployment of cloud applications easier.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache ServiceComb was founded 2018-10-17 (4 years ago)
There are currently 34 committers and 20 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 9:5.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was MabinGo on 2019-10-09.
- Tian Luo was added as committer on 2022-11-08
- Baocheng Li was added as committer on 2022-11-19

## Project Activity:
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.8.5 was released on 2023-01-30.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.8.4 was released on 2022-12-28.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.8.3 was released on 2022-11-17.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.8.2 was released on 2022-11-05.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 1.3.10 was released on 2022-11-05.

## Community Health:
Overall, community health is good despite some decreases in mailing lists,
PRs, and issues. We vote for two new committers to recognize their
contribution to the ServiceComb Java Chassis project. ServiceComb Java Chassis
did fix patch releases in the past three months. There is some development
around the ServiceCenter and Kie.

Bao Liu
Mail: bi...@qq.com