Hi Team, Here is the board report of ServiceComb that I prepared this quarter.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the report.

The mission of Apache ServiceComb is the creation and maintenance of software
related to a microservice framework that provides a set of tools and components
to make development and deployment of cloud applications easier.

## Project Status:
Current project status: Ongoing
Issues for the board: none

## Membership Data:
Apache ServiceComb was founded 2018-10-17 (6 years ago)
There are currently 37 committers and 21 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 5:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was ZhangJian He on 2023-03-21.
- Cheng Youling was added as committer on 2024-02-21

## Project Activity:
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.8.16 was released on 2024-04-19.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 3.1.0 was released on 2024-04-19.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.8.15 was released on 2024-02-23.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 3.0.2 was released on 2024-02-23.

## Community Health:
Overall, community health is good despite low activities for some of components.
ServiceComb Java Chassis made 4 releases.
There are some development around the ServiceCenter and Kie.