Hi Team, Here is the board report of ServiceComb that I prepared this quarter.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the report.

The mission of Apache ServiceComb is the creation and maintenance of software
related to a microservice framework that provides a set of tools and components
to make development and deployment of cloud applications easier.

## Project Status:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache ServiceComb was founded 2018-10-17 (5 years ago)
There are currently 37 committers and 21 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 5:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was ZhangJian He on 2023-03-21.
- Yuebin Si was added as committer on 2024-01-19
- Hao Yang was added as committer on 2024-01-19
- Cheng Youling was added as committer on 2024-02-21

## Project Activity:
ServiceComb Service-Center 2.2.0 was released on 2024-01-23.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 3.0.1 was released on 2024-01-16.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.8.14 was released on 2023-12-20.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 3.0.0 was released on 2023-12-14.

## Community Health:
Overall, community health is good despite some components like kie,
service center do not have sufficient oversight from the PMC. And
we are looking new commiters to help with these components.
We vote for 3 new committers to recognize their contribution
to the Java Chassis and Service Center project.
ServiceComb Java Chassis is working for 3.x and have many PRs.
ServiceComb Service Center fixed security issues and released 2.2.0.