AFAIK there is already a time interval based security token refresh
from common container via
osapi.container.Container.prototype.scheduleRefreshTokens_ ?

It will later visited each gadget site and call rpc
update_security_token to the iframe to update the ST.

Is the approach you proposed is different from what already exist?

- Henry