On 02/01/2012 04:59 PM, Ate Douma wrote:
On 02/01/2012 12:39 PM, Paul Lindner wrote:
wave copyright issues committed in r1239088

Great!

Thanks Paul, that clears 1.f
I'll adjust our NOTICE for rave-shindig accordingly.

BTW: this commit does move the copyright statement to *a* NOTICE (/extra/NOTICE), but it still won't end up in the shindig-extra jar, nor in any other release artifact (e.g. shindig-server), nor in the root NOTICE file of the source distributions.

Then again, if the other suggestions I've made earlier are applied as well this should get resolved then 'automatically' :)

Ate

Regards, Ate