[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-422?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16750813#comment-16750813
 ] 

ASF subversion and git services commented on SINGA-422:
-------------------------------------------------------

Commit 23adf0957b2a74ca3ebac3a44f29545556cc1665 in incubator-singa's branch 
refs/heads/master from Wang Wei
[ https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-singa.git;h=23adf09 ]

SINGA-422 ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_singa_wrap'

Fix the error due to the upgrade of protobuf version which requires a
higher gcc and glib version.


> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_singa_wrap'
> --------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SINGA-422
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-422
>             Project: Singa
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Application, Documentation, Module
>         Environment: Ubuntu16.04 and miniconda3
>            Reporter: Madhusudhana
>            Priority: Major
>              Labels: beginner, newbie
>         Attachments: Screenshot from 2019-01-23 18-46-27.png, Screenshot from 
> 2019-01-24 12-01-23.png
>
>
> Hi,
>  After installing SINGA through _*conda install -c nusdbsystem singa-cpu*_
> if I execute _*python -c “from singa import tensor”*_
> to check if SINGA installed successfully, I am getting the following message:
> *ImportError: No module named singa*
> *--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
> if I execute _*python3 -c “from singa import tensor”*_
> to check if SINGA installed successfully, I am getting the following message:
> *ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_singa_wrap'*



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to