[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-422?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16752381#comment-16752381
]
ASF subversion and git services commented on SINGA-422:
-------------------------------------------------------
Commit 0d6b1aee195cef31c7be0d3c498875c9ed0abb34 in incubator-singa's branch
refs/heads/SINGA-422 from Wang Wei
[ https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-singa.git;h=0d6b1ae ]
SINGA-422 ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_singa_wrap'
I tried to use gcc and gxx 5.4 or 7.3. However, there are various errors due to
the mismatch of gcc/gxx, cuda, protobuf
versions. E.g., `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found, `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found.
Now the solution is to rollback the protobuf version to 3.2.0 and gcc to
4.8.5.
Ref. SINGA-396 SINGA409.
> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_singa_wrap'
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-422
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-422
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: Application, Documentation, Module
> Environment: Ubuntu16.04 and miniconda3
> Reporter: Madhusudhana
> Priority: Major
> Labels: beginner, newbie
> Attachments: Screenshot from 2019-01-23 18-46-27.png, Screenshot from
> 2019-01-24 12-01-23.png
>
>
> Hi,
> After installing SINGA through _*conda install -c nusdbsystem singa-cpu*_
> if I execute _*python -c “from singa import tensor”*_
> to check if SINGA installed successfully, I am getting the following message:
> *ImportError: No module named singa*
> *--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
> if I execute _*python3 -c “from singa import tensor”*_
> to check if SINGA installed successfully, I am getting the following message:
> *ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_singa_wrap'*
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)