[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-422?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16750815#comment-16750815
]
ASF subversion and git services commented on SINGA-422:
-------------------------------------------------------
Commit 20c74c99f0f9f1baa1837d35e06a929ca3cb845c in incubator-singa's branch
refs/heads/master from Wei Wang
[ https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-singa.git;h=20c74c9 ]
Merge pull request #432 from nudles/SINGA-422
SINGA-422 ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_singa_wrap'
> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_singa_wrap'
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-422
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-422
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: Application, Documentation, Module
> Environment: Ubuntu16.04 and miniconda3
> Reporter: Madhusudhana
> Priority: Major
> Labels: beginner, newbie
> Attachments: Screenshot from 2019-01-23 18-46-27.png, Screenshot from
> 2019-01-24 12-01-23.png
>
>
> Hi,
> After installing SINGA through _*conda install -c nusdbsystem singa-cpu*_
> if I execute _*python -c “from singa import tensor”*_
> to check if SINGA installed successfully, I am getting the following message:
> *ImportError: No module named singa*
> *--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
> if I execute _*python3 -c “from singa import tensor”*_
> to check if SINGA installed successfully, I am getting the following message:
> *ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_singa_wrap'*
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)