With the SkyWalking 5.0.0 alpha, beta, beta2, and RC release officially out.
GA is under voting in IPMC already
We believe it is time to discuss what requirements remain to consider
graduation to the TLP.

http://skywalking.incubator.apache.org/

Apache SkyWalking entered incubation in December of 2017, SkyWalking
community learned a lot about how to do things in Apache ways.
Now we are a very helpful and engaged community, ready to help on all
questions from the SkyWalking Community.
We are making consensus decisions through the discussion in the mailing
list, voted 1 new committer, also voted 1 new PPMC member.
We managed delivered 4 releases of source codes and binary already
, now we can do self-driving releases in good cadence.

Please check out the maturity assessment doc[1] for more information.

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SKYWALKING/Apache+Maturity+Model+Assessment+for+SkyWalking

Any thoughts? And welcome advice from SkyWalking Mentors?

Also this discussion happens in GitHub issue[2], considering more people show
up in there.

[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking/issues/1768

Regards

Sheng Wu