From:  "willem.jiang"<willem.ji...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Tue, Oct 16, 2018 10:08 AM
To:  "dev"<dev@skywalking.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: [DISCUSS] Heading to graduation

I just want to add one more note,
It's great to see Skywalking already build a very lively community by
attracting more than 30 contributors[1] in one year of incubating.

I think SkyWalking is in a very good track to the graduation.

[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking/graphs/contributors

Regards,

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang