Hi Justin

Sorry, forgot to read the failsave plugin documentation first.

That said I see that the 'sling home directory' is created in the project's
base directory even though in the Jetty configuration it is set to
'target/sling'. In my project I configured the 'maven-clean-plugin' to clean up
that directory as well but it still feels wrong to have to do that.

Does anybody know how to set the sling home directory for the integration test
so that I will end up in the 'target' directory ?

Thanks - Andy