Hi,

On 19.02.2010 09:20, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> ...we should fix the integration launching to use the standalone
>> sling instead of the sling web app with cargo....
>
> Yes, that was my idea behind experimenting with maven-launchpad-plugin
> this week.
>
> Haven't had time to go further, but that would drastically simplify
> the integration testing pom, at the expense of a small bit of code to
> launch the Sling runnable jar before running the tests.

Since there are phases before and after the integration-test phase to
prepare and cleaup around integration tests this is possible from the
maven POV. And the rest should probably be possible with either some
existing maven plugin (jar runner or such a thing) or a fallback to some
ant hackery....

Regards
Felix