>Take care of maintainability ;-)
+1, so either esp or groovy. Will proceed with esp for the moment

> Just my CHF 0.02 really.
we both know there is at minimum the CHF 0.05 :-)

maven question:
I'd like to make use of "-P autoInstBundle" to speed up the development cycle.
What needs to be modified/added in the pom.xml to be able to?:
mvn -P autoInstallBundle package
-Dsling.url=http://localhost:8080/system/console

Tried to add "<relativePath>../../parent/pom.xml</relativePath>" to the
<parent>-element, but no success. Any hint/help appreciated.