On Aug 13, 2010, at 10:47 PM, Clemens Wyss wrote:

> I had a first look at your explorer. If I get this right:
> + new, more appealing, GUI
I plan on making this UI cleaner too, just didn't have time to have one of my
designers make me a better comp.

> + new js-tree
The big problem with this tree is it pre-loads the entire tree structure. This
will not scale well. This is definitely an item I think needs work.

> + properties are no more being edited inline, which makes sense
I did this because I planned on eventually making the UI's customizable, via
plugins, based on primary type, etc.

> + privileges, minimal
The reading of privileges is there, it's still missing editing. Though, this
should be rather easy given the existing framework I have in there.

> did I miss a "hidden feature"?
Nothing hidden that comes to mind. I had planned some additional features
though, given time. Like...

- Principal / Group management
- Custom UI Plugins
- Node type browser / management
- Content loading / exporting interface

Your welcome to use it as you wish. As I have time, I can help further this
along as well.

>> Thx
>> Clemens

-- Mike