Hi Konrad,

On Fri, 2020-11-06 at 16:47 +0100, Konrad Windszus wrote:
> Sorry I haven't checked the code up till now.
> Some questions/remarks:
>
> 1. Why filevault-package-maven-plugin 1.1.2 and not the latest
> version 1.1.4?

It was the latest version available at the time. I just pushed an
update

  https://github.com/apache/sling-content-package-archetype/commit/6286389

> 2. It is using a mixed package (mutable/potentially immutable
> content), why do we propose that instead of a clear separation with
> three different modules (apps. content, container)

I wanted to go with something very simple. But on the other hand I
don't want to go with something that is against current best practices.
Would you mind filing an issue for points 2-5? I will cancel the
current vote and get back to dev@ once I think it's ready.

Thanks!
Robert