Sorry I haven't checked the code up till now.
Some questions/remarks:

1. Why filevault-package-maven-plugin 1.1.2 and not the latest version 1.1.4?
2. It is using a mixed package (mutable/potentially immutable content), why do
we propose that instead of a clear separation with three different modules
(apps. content, container)
3. I would recommend setting a dedicated package type in the configuration
(https://github.com/apache/sling-content-package-archetype/blob/30380a1d75abfaafa1aa67d487f01b3123575777/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/pom.xml#L49

<https://github.com/apache/sling-content-package-archetype/blob/30380a1d75abfaafa1aa67d487f01b3123575777/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/pom.xml#L49>)
4. Would it make sense to embed a bundle here as well?
5. As archetypes don't allow speaking description for properties these either
need a documentation and/or a very speaking name. IMHO shortName
(https://github.com/apache/sling-content-package-archetype/blob/30380a1d75abfaafa1aa67d487f01b3123575777/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven/archetype-metadata.xml#L39

<https://github.com/apache/sling-content-package-archetype/blob/30380a1d75abfaafa1aa67d487f01b3123575777/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven/archetype-metadata.xml#L39>)
 is not good enough, given that there is not a readme....

Thanks and sorry for the late feedback,
Konrad