Hello it’s me again

I was wondering if someone knowledgable about PAX testing in Sling could help
me out with my Sling Whiteboard project (saml-handler) [1] on branch
SLING-9397/improve-test-coverage

The project uses Java 11, but I think that’s supported and should be fine. The
pom [2] should be straight according to this docs [3]

The IT test [4] doesn’t do much yet, because I’m trying to validate whether
it’s working or not.

if I run "mvn clean install", then I expect there to be something under
target/paxexam according this
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-testing-paxexam/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/testing/paxexam/TestSupport.java

<https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-testing-paxexam/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/testing/paxexam/TestSupport.java>

But its not there
➜  saml-handler git:(SLING-9397/improve-test-coverage) ls target/
classes/                                                generated-test-sources/
                                maven-status/
        rat.txt
failsafe-reports/                                       maven-archiver/

org.apache.sling.auth.saml2-0.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar  surefire-reports/
generated-sources/
maven-shared-archive-resources/
org.apache.sling.auth.saml2-0.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar          test-classes/

So I don’t think I’m doing this right. But I’m spending several days and
getting nowhere close to improving test coverage of this bundle. Any help
getting this setup properly would be muy apreciado!

Regards
Cris

[1]
https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/tree/SLING-9397/improve-test-coverage/saml-handler