On Sat, 2021-08-07 at 16:13 +0100, dav...@apache.org wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 at 12:16, Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi David,
> >
> > On Fri, 2021-08-06 at 07:31 +0100, dav...@apache.org wrote:
> > > To prepare this implementation so that it can be released and be a
> > > proper
> > > component, I would propose that it moves out of the Sling
> > > Whiteboard
> > > into
> > > its own repository at Apache Sling.
> >
> > Sounds good to me. What is the proposed repository name?
> >

> How about org.apache.sling.osgifeature
> Or alternatively org.apache.sling.feature.osgi

I think we use the org.apache.sling.feature artifact id prefix for all
feature model artifacts and that would get us more consistency, but I
don't have a strong opinion, so any would be fine by me.

We usually discuss this upfront because if someone points out a flaw in
the naming that we have to ask infra to rename, and that is an
"expensive" operation.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Using+Git+with+Sling

Thanks,
Robert