> How about org.apache.sling.osgifeature
> Or alternatively org.apache.sling.feature.osgi

For consistency, perhaps the "osgi" part of the name should be implied
and not part of the artifactId?   For example, none of the
org.apache.felix.* artifacts that provide an implementation of an OSGi
specification include "osgi" in the artifact id.

Which leads to another question...  Should this module be managed as part
of apache felix or sling?

Regards,
Eric